Friday, November 21, 2008

Mmm....beefy



So, we got our 1/4 of beef today!! Yummy!! Fresh beef! Todd went out to his parents to bring in our meat. Then I had to try and figure out what to do for dinner. So, I'm looking through the cupboards going....what the hell am I going to make for dinner tonight?? Then it hit me....Spaghetti. Haven't had that in a while. So, I got to use some of the awesome new meat, and it was freaking good. I did have a brain fart while I was cooking though! I opened up my spice cupboard over the stove and totally blanked on what went into spaghetti sauce!! I'm a big dork. I'm standing there looking, and....Nothing. Took me a full minute to remember what to use. And, I have made spaghetti from scratch since I was about 10 years old!! Wow! Maybe I'm getting old-timers already! That's not a good thing. I have enough issues without adding that to the list lol.


So I think Rachel and I are going to go see Twilight on Sunday. We'll hit a matinee so that it's a bit cheaper and the hubbies can't get quite so 'nyah nyah nyah' about it! I'm totally stoked to see that movie. I know it'll be different from the book, because they always are, but I still think it'll be a good one. And anyway....Robert Pattinson is freaking HOT!!!! I want him for my Christmas present.
Well, think I'll get off here. My hubby is making fun of me for blogging. Asked me if I could be a bigger dork. Then he wanted to know who reads my blog. Like he needs to know. This is a journal for me. Arrghh! Men can be such poops!

0 comments: